Sunday, August 15, 2010

Drama Wedding of the Year!

Yes! Chase is now married! He has always brought his own drama to everything and his wedding was no different. It is a very long story, so I will spare you the details. Anyway, we love Morgan and are so happy she is now a part of our family!

The cute dress I made for Capri (no buttons yet)

Rome's outfit, you can't tell, but it had knots instead of buttons and a pocket on the front.
We all got glitter toes(I don't have a picture) but I got my nails done too. Sparkly!

We got our hair done. It was gorgeous! (and painful! tons of pins, ouch!) Also, I had to get up at 6 am to get there with my Mom, but Rome helped me out by waking up screaming at 5:30.

Rome wasn't feeling well. You can't see Capri's cute buttons. Guess I should've taken off her bib.

The only pic I got of them. What a beautiful dress! Rome at the fountain.

Hanging out waiting for the photographer. He was sooooo SLOW!

Aunt Tonia and G-ma and G-pa Thomas

Eating Finally! Yes, Rome is playing on the floor in the background.

The cake

Cutting the cake (which somehow we didn't get to eat)
There was dancing too, but I only got one wild dance with Chase right before we left. It was such a long day and the kids were done. (So was Josh.) We have decided that next time we are getting a babysitter. Weddings are so not made for 2 year olds.

No comments: