Saturday, December 10, 2011

Countdown...

I put this on Facebook and Josh shut me down. Whatever.


It could have been for Capri who got her cast off yesterday. Woohoo!


But its not.


We had a big family dinner tonight. I gave my Dad a card.


It had a cute turtle on the front.


It said,


"Ten tiny fingers,


and ten tiny toes.


Nine months to wait,


That's how it goes.


Due to arrive Aug. 2012"


So, now you know.


Perotti #3 is on the way.

(I hope my hints were a little clever. It made me feel better to hint my secret to the blogging world. I am terrible and keeping my own secrets!)

2 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Yay! Congratulations!! So exciting...hope you're feeling good so far :)

Brean said...

Me too!!! When are you due? Mine is another boy due in March! I m so excited for you! You have adorable kids!!!!!