Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House Helps

We are thinking of getting a bigger house, but first we have to sell this one. Which, requires us to clean and primp everything. Yea, I cringe just thinking about it. Anyway I took some pics to show Cam so he could think of good ways to make our house look fabulous. I thought, why not ask everyone else too? So, I am. This is our house on a very typical day. I have not picked up or cleaned anything. I know I have to stretch the carpet. (you can't see that , but it is bad. ) I also need to get rid of the christmas tree wallpaper in the master bathroom. Yuck. Any other ideas for fabulousness?
House Helps web album

1 comment:

Grandma Cebe said...

I guess you could call me a little bit of a stalker. I'm Annie B's mom and occasionally wander over to your blog from her blog.

There are several shows on HGTV (if you have cable) that have great ideas and tips for getting a home sold. "Designed to Sell" and "Get it Sold" are a couple. You'd probably get some good ideas by watching them. On both shows, the mantra is depersonalize, neutralize, remove clutter and present the home in a way that potential buyers can visualize themselves living there.

Good luck with selling your place and moving up. Also, Rome is a handsome little boy.