Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter '10

We had planned on going up to PC and spending Easter with my family, but Josh had to work. So, I took the kids and went up by myself. It was really nice to be able to see my Grandma one last time and to have a nice, laid back Easter Sunday with my family.

The Easter Bunny at the egg hunt in Fruita that me missed. It lasted less than 5 minutes.

The Easter egg hunt at Grandma Johnson's care center. (See the eggs behind Rome in the picture? Yea, that's all he got)

Look I found some!

Rome was way into dying eggs. Eventually we gave him a glass of water to 'dye' all of his eggs.

Capri is not a fan of the bunny ears.
I didn't get many pictures, but I have a video of Rome finding eggs. It is so funny because he misses tons of them and keeps forgetting what he is doing to play with cars. What a boy!

No comments: