Thursday, December 9, 2010

Related

A couple of months ago I noticed something under Rome's chin. I thought it was food and kept trying to wash it off. I finally got a good look at it and it was...a freckle. Yup, Rome got his first freckle. Well, a couple weeks later he had a piece of something on his lip that wouldn't go away. You guessed it, another freckle. Weird how they show up randomly. Funny how I have the same ones. We must be related or something. His are much cuter though.

What a cute freckle (and a tear that he never wipes away)

Mine are a lot more and faded (I work hard on that), but its there.

It is really hard to get a two year old to sit still like this. It is hard to see, but its there. My picture was worse. I left it out. You will have to trust me that I have a similar freckle under my chin.

No comments: