Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shoes

Capri has teeny tiny feet. So finding shoes that fit is hard. She has lots of shoes for such a small person.

These were her first pair. I found the smallest newborn shoes I could find. She wore them forever. I think 6 months. They are so worn they almost have holes.

I got these two at a baby shower and I sewed on ribbons so they would stay on.

They are so cute! They only lasted 2 months, but she wore them every chance she could.
These were from Aunt Marge. Cute, but I couldn't get them to stay on for anything.

These are her church shoes. I found them at a second hand kids store. They almost don't fit.

These are super cute too. I need to see if they fit. They might keep her little toes warm.

I got these on clearance and I don't know if she will ever wear them. Maybe if she is still in size 2 by this summer.

Here are her current shoes. They are size 2 and a little big, but they stay on. The grippies on the bottom are perfect for standing, cruising and walking. Except, she has figured out how to take them off and likes to chew on them. Oh well. I guess they taste good.
Just wanted to share. Baby shoes are so adorable.

No comments: