Sunday, February 24, 2013

Turino's Half Year

Turino is now 6 months old. Almost 7, yikes! I thought it was about time for some baby cuteness.
Fast forward!
 1 Day
1 Week
 2 Weeks
 1 Month
2 Months
 Blessing Day

 3 Months
 4 Months
 5 Months
 Look at those big eyes!
 Got my camera to focus close up!

 6 Months

I am sure he will hate me for this one day.
Stinkin' cute naked baby buns!
This little guy is so much fun! He is always moving and chatting and jumping! Serious, holding him is a workout. A 15 lb jumping weight on your lap. He is so happy all the time. I really love when he is awake at night. That is when I can play and talk with him and not have to take care of other things. He can roll over, but plays it up and screams whenever you put him down. I wish he would eat better, he just gets so distracted. Any noise and he stops eating to see what is going on. I have started locking myself in his room just to get him to eat at all. He would rather play and talk than eat. Ever. I have to pump half the time because he just won't eat. I started adding pumped milk in his oatmeal. I even broke down and bought formula to see if it would help him gain some weight. The stinker ate it right up. Buddy, I give you the good stuff and you won't eat it, but that store bought stuff is great? gah! Lucky, you are so adorable. I love you so much Turino!

No comments: