Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Please!

So, the last couple of weeks have been ...
Miserable! I am so ready for this baby to show up and he is happy where he is at. I have been trying to keep myself busy and Josh has been doing his best to help and not strangle me. He has been calling in the middle of the day to make sure I am okay. (And if anything has changed or happened, which it hasn't) He is even having dreams that I am going into labor. I have to tell him to go back to sleep, nothing is happening. It is just a dream... big sigh.

We went fishing for weeds, and caught a fish, saw some baby geese,

I got some pretty toes, I built a Tank (I ran out of puzzles, what can I say)
I cleaned my whole house, finished an entire scrapbook, made cookies and brownies, finished a book and read my copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting... for the 5th time.
What else is there to do anyway?

No comments: