Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Halloween Party

Saturday night was our Halloween Party. It was a Big Hit! We had so many people and soooo much fun. There were games for the kids and plenty of food and cookies and candy. We even had a successful costume contest! It was the best party ever! I think that we will be very popular for our party next year and maybe even trick-or-treating! Yea!

Caveman, Baby Dino, Cavewoman; My little dinosaur

Witch's Hat and Broom Cookies; Scary punch and Eyeball ice cubes

Scary Doors

The Graveyard in the back, The severed arm under the lawnmower

Rattle snake-o-lantern, Josh's storm trooper...

and Cylon (used to be) and emoticon face :-P

Watch out in the bathroom! The super cute invites

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Looks like it was a blast, i am sad i could not be there.

Brean said...

Sorry Joce I am sorry I get so confused about this computer stuff ! I am going to add your blog address on my blog or at least try! How are you, What is Rome going to be for Halloween?? He is sooo adorable! Love Brean

Jana said...

FUN! You guys are so festive! And how cute are you as a cave woman!

Autumn said...

That baby is so cute I want to eat him!! I know that's weird ;)

Halloween parties are so awesome!! You rock girlfriend! You will be soooo popular for sure :)

Jocie said...

No luck on Halloween. The trick-or-treaters were scarce as usual. I think the mexicans down the street scared them all off with the 6 cars in the road, loud music and big guys hanging out in the garage. Ahhh, If only I were joking...