Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 Months Old




I can't believe it has been 3 months already! It has really flown by. Capri is getting so big and doing all kinds of new things. When we went to the doctor for sickness week she was 11 lbs and 12 oz. Almost into size 2 diapers, yay! She is just such a skinny minnie. She still wears most of her newborn pants and is barely into her 3 month clothes. Oh well, they will be well used. This week has been big. She learned to roll over, blow raspberries and she found her feet! She is loving playing on the floor, on her tummy or back, but has a hard time staying in one place. She just keeps rolling until she hits something. Rome never did that. He hated rolling over. She is such a happy baby and smiles all the time. She sometimes giggles in her sleep which is just so sweet! She is sleeping pretty well. She takes 3-4 naps during the day, goes to bed with Rome around 8 pm and then gets up 1-2 times in the night. She just moved out of our room and in with Rome and he has already learned to sleep through night feedings. Great! I am amazed that I get an hour or two to do whatever I want at night. I don't usually do anything, I am just not used to it yet. Hopefully I can get back into scrapbooking or sewing or any Mommy time. Having 2 kids is hard. Its lucky they are so darn cute. I just love them!

No comments: