Friday, February 24, 2012

Christmas 2010

Yea, its that old. It was such a great time though so I think it oughttobe on here. And if I amgoing to play catch up, I might as well do it all the way.
We stayed in Vegas on the way down and the kids did pretty well eating out. Eating out with little kids is always an interesting experience.

We visited Great-Grandpa Rhoades.
Christmas Eve at Great-Grandma Perotti's.
Don't the kids look thrilled?
Josh was. (I made him leave early, like 8 pm. Sorry Daddy, kids need to sleep.)
The gag gifts were a hit.
Santa stopped by.
Rome got tired of presents and requested breakfast. I am sure he will grow out of that.
The tent was pretty cool though.
Capri loved her baby!
Christmas Dinner.
The kids played in the Ball Bus. It currently lives in PC.
They got to try out the big bathtub (Mom's back was not a fan.)
And the pool!
I love un-packing after a road trip...

No comments: