Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb 2011

We started out Feb. by going to Denver for a wedding.
Capri had super cute pigges with bows! (the pic is terrible and they didn't even last 2 minutes)
We went to the aquarium there.
Got to touch the stingrays.
The kids got free airbrush tattoos. Capri's is a ladybug with sparkles.
Rome got a race car, Light'a'queen of course.
This freaked him out.
We looked pretty hot. (weddings are not made for children, seriously)
I made Valentine's for Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles.
They even popped-up!
My Valentine's clearance flowers. (Really, its what I asked for)
Capri had some awesome hair.
I let her have a spoon and she loved it!
She made this face for every bite. So cute!

Look, a spoon!

Pretty cool.
Help me out of here!
Because Brother tried to bury me in toys while I was sleeping!
Rome fell asleep early-once. We were having a hard time getting him to go to bed, so I had to take a pic.
We got to have a night away at a fancy resort outside of Moab. My parents came down and watched the kids for us. It was so nice! These are the super fancy front doors.
It had a really cool stone bird house out front.
The geese outside of our little cabin.
The view from our deck.
Right out of our window. Really!
Mmm, dessert!

It was nice to get away, even for a night. The only problem was I brought clothes to dress up (not warm) and all the buildings were separated by a long ways. So, you had to walk from your cabin to the main building for dinner and breakfast and it was freezing!

No comments: