Thursday, December 4, 2008

If Momma Aint Happy...

I am such a bad mom when I don't feel good. I only have a headache. And it was self inflicted as Josh would say. I ate some canned cheese, yea, I should have known better. The point is that Rome is so tired and cranky today and I just can't handle it. I don't feel good either. My patience is gone. Josh is holding him while he screams (because I am not holding him) because he just pulled out a handful of hair and I was done. I came in here to calm down. He took 3 naps today, but none of them left him happy and playful. He has a little cough, but nothing bad. I did watch my friends kids today again. Maybe that helped his mood. They aren't hard to watch. The other little girl was tired and didn't take her nap, but I was fine. Until 4:30. It was waaay too early for Baby to be clingy and tired, but he was. It doesn't help that I have been in a listless mood all week. I am hoping that decorating for Christmas will help. I haven't gotten through the laundry to even get the boxes out. I was so glad to be done with all of my Cristmas shopping and ready for the fun stuff. Singing and cookies and friends and excitement. Yea, its not here yet. Still hoping...

No comments: