Sunday, June 7, 2009

Craft Craziness

Lately, I have been going a bit crazy. I really needed to do something crafty. One day, I ventured out to Wal-Mart just to have something to do. I got Rome a cute baby pool and I ran across these neat stamps on clearance. Yes, I had to buy the clear stamp pad regular price, but I think it was worth it. I spent an entire nap time crawling through the garage, opening boxes and trying to find what I wanted. I was lucky that the bone folder and new paper cutter I just bought were in the last box I packed. Super easy to find. I did end up finding my markers and they worked out great! (now if only I could find my card project.) I cut card stock, folded it and then on the clear stamp block I put the letters I wanted, then the stars, colored them with markers and stamped. Done!

I made these cute cards to go along with the pictures I had done for Rome's first birthday. The guy did such a good job! Okay, the cards are pretty boring, but I feel pretty good considering I did it with almost nothing. And don't feel bad if you don't get one. I only bought one sheet so, Grandmas and Great-Grandmas pretty much covers it. (The big one in the picture is for me. They get little ones to go with the little cards.)

I know these posts are going backwards, but oh well. 

No comments: