Thursday, January 14, 2010

Steals and Deals

Josh's Mom calls a good deal a Ganga. These are the ones I have found lately.
I had some baby clothes to return to Khol's so I got a gift card and they were having a sale AND I had a $5 coupon. So, I got all three dresses for $2.05. I was pretty happy about it. Even though I was there for 1 1/2 hours the week of Christmas and it was crazy and snowing when I left. No, I don't know why I had to do it right then, I just did.

I went to Ross for something and forgot what when I got there. So, I went to Old Navy (which is right next door) and got these all for $.97 each. There is one maternity shirt, one 4th of July shirt, 2 t-shirts for Rome now, Halloween shirts for this year and next and 2 t-shirts for Baby Girl. All for $9.37. That is one good Ganga.

I also got some great summer clothes from Gymboree for way cheap, but I didn't take a picture. I did get a Gymbuck to go back and get more stuff 50% off. I will have to see if they have anything reasonable to use it on. Everything is so cute, but sooo expensive!

No comments: