Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding Thoughts

My Friend Ivy had this post: A Perfect Wedding.
It made me think of my roommate Adrianna's wedding.

It was so much fun and so Perfect!
Which made me think of my wedding.

Josh has the best face in this one. I know it is small. I think we were supposed to kiss, but we ended up smelling my flowers. So funny! I actually had a hard time kissing Josh because I had such a huge grin plastered on my face the whole time. You can't pucker up like that!
I loved it! We seriously had a blast!
Thanks Ivy for the great stimulus of my memories!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Where did you get married? That almost looks like the same place Pat and Becky got married.

Jocie said...

It was at Reflections at the Buttes in Tucson. So, Probably not. But it was a really great place!