Friday, September 18, 2009

What I Did Last Night

I was craving Molten Lava Cake, but I didn't have the stuff. Then, I thought of Boston Cream Pie and that sounded delicious too. But what do you do when you don't have 2 round cake pans, or cream or patience? You make do. I am good at that.
Here is what I came up with. Chocolate Fudge cake (from a mix) baked in a 13x9 pan and cut in half. I even did it right and put the slightly smaller half on top. Instant chocolate pudding for filling(yay for Kroger brand with no yellow!). Topped with half a tub of milk chocolate frosting(I found one kind that has no food coloring, yay!) I put an apple on the top with sprinkles to make it look pretty. Everything tastes better when it looks pretty.

Looks fabulous! It was tasty too! Mmm, chocolate cravings satisfied for today.

No comments: