Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Baby Rome is One Year Old Today! It is really difficult to think of that much time passing. Oh, I love my little guy. He really was a booger today too. He must have known it was his birthday because he took wacky naps and wouldn't play and was a real stinker. Oh well. We are having a big party for him in Salt Lake next weekend.

He is not walking yet, but he could if he felt like it. His new thing is to pull faces. Josh thinks it is creepy, but I think it is hillarious! He does it all of the time just to make me laugh. What a silly kid! I took some good pics of it, but the computer is broken and I am scared to put any new pics on it. Anyway, I have so many favorite pics. It really is hard to pick just a couple. Oh, how my baby has grown!

Newborn...








2 Weeks...











2 Months...





6 Months...



8 Months...


I have tons more, but the computer keeps crashing. Pooh.

No comments: