Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things To Do

I have lots of things to do today. Well, lots of things I want to do, none of which are really getting done. I am waiting for Mr. Baby to wake up from his nap which he took very unhappily. Therefor, I am not doing anything because I know I will start something and be nearly done when he wakes up and then I will not be able to finish. I hate that. It makes me unhappy at the little guy and it is not really his fault. He just wants a Mommy play toy, aaaallll daaaayyy looonnng. It does not help that I left him for 3 days with Grandma while we went to Vegas for our anniversary. Now he thinks I am going to leave every 3 seconds. This makes him a very clingy monkey. I love you little Rome, but I think I need to get out more.

Things I want to get done:

figure out how to put pics from my camera on our new mac
figure out how to put videos on our new mac
edit both
try to put pics and video on my blog for everyone to see thier cuteness
blog about Rome's party, vegas and our house beautimousness
clean everything that got dirty the second we got home so it looks good for the 2, I mean 3 showings today
leave the house with the dogs during lunch and dinner for showings (why do they have to come during meals?) and nap time (seriously?)
write thanks yous for everyone who helped with the house and came to the party and watched my dogs while we were gone
do laundry someday
shower CHECK! well at least I got one thing done already, Yay! for naps

1 comment:

Annie Jarman said...

I can probably help you with the photos part. Plug in your camera (or memory card), open iPhoto. Usually iPhoto will open as soon as you plug in a camera or card, but if it doesn't, you may have to go to preferences and set it up so that iPhoto automatically opens up. You can edit photos right in iPhoto!

Good luck! Can't wait to see them!