Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Tea Party

I did not need another baby shower, but I did want a party with my friends. It was getting pretty late, so I decided to do it myself. And so, I did. A Baby Tea Party. I told everyone they didn't need to bring presents, but of course they did anyway. It was so nice and so much fun! Everyone brought a treat to share and we sat around and ate and talked about babies and labor and parenting. It was exactly what I wanted. As a bonus, it totally got me through week 39 of being pregnant. Something to look forward to besides waiting....

The brownie hearts I made. I also made punch and heart shaped ice-cubes. What can I say, I like a theme.


The guests


Rome helping with presents

He had fun too running back and forth between Trish and Penny

The gifts that I didn't need, but appreciate anyway. A girl cannot have too many pink outfits or cute shoes!

No comments: