Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maternity Photos

I decided that if this was going to be my last baby (in my mind it is still a discussion, but Josh is done), then I was going to get pretty pictures taken. I thought I looked so good this entire pregnancy anyway. I did wait too long to do them, but still think they turned out pretty good. I found this lady that lives just around the corner and is in another ward and does beautiful pictures for lots of my friends. Her name is Kelly and her website is here. Her prices are way better than any studio and she does a great job! So, if you need pics taken and live in Grand Junction, I would totally give her a call. I had a great time and am soo glad I did it.











The funny thing about all of these is she kept telling me to look at my belly, but the angle she had me at I could hardly see it. So, really I am just pretending.

1 comment:

Brean said...

You look gorgeous! What a precious little boy!