Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow and Naked Day

It has been snowing so much here. It finally warmed up enough to melt all the ice on our street, then it snowed again! Luckily Papa was here to go out and play. He showed Rome how to sled and help sweep the driveway. Rome still tells me, "Papa...snow...fun!"

Sledding with Papa

My cool hat and gloves from Alexa

*Helping* sweep snow
The other day I could not get Rome to get dressed. I took him in the shower with me (which is the only way I have been able to shower lately) and then he refused to put clothes on. I am sure he was freezing, but he was having so much fun!

First you check out the TV (and push all the buttons to help)

Riding bikes naked is the best!

Cheesing it up for the camera, turning on and off the lights (his newest talent)

Yes, he finally got dressed and insisted on wearing Daddy's hat. What a silly kid!
(Ok, he really only ran around naked for maybe an hour, but it was a very busy hour!)

No comments: