Monday, February 8, 2010

Last Week Ugh!

Yes, it is my last week of being pregnant. *Technically* Yes, I am miserable. I can't move or get comfortable and Rome still wants me to play on the floor with him. Um, sorry buddy, that is not happening. Josh is driving me crazy trying to *schedule* things. Yea, that doesn't work either. I feel like kicking him about 20 times a day. Kind of like baby girl does to me all day long. Still. My poor belly button is so sore! I also like how my ticker says my last week is 10 days long. Really? Are you against me too? I told my friend that I am going into hiding for a while, like the next 2 months. I just feel a bit anti-social. I don't want anybody else asking me when I am due and to hang in there. I know they mean well. I just don't want to hear it. I feel like I have been very patient up until now. Even with all of the back pain and sickness and heartburn and not sleeping and everything else. I am trying to wait nicely until Saturday when my midwife says I am due. (I think it should be on Wed. and so does the hospital, but that is okay) After that, I can't promise anything. I already told her that I am not going to wait another week to see if I go on my own. That stunk last time so lets just help me out here. Okay? Okay. Baby girl should cooperate now and be nice. Anytime...

1 comment:

Richards Family said...

I agree that is sucks to wait and wait. Nothing wrong with hiding, so enjoy it and see you on the other side.