Monday, February 1, 2010

New Bed

Somehow I forgot to post about Rome's new bed. Josh said something about taking the side off of his crib and the very next day Rome kept wanting in and out of it. So, I took it off. It was kind of spur of the moment, but he loved it! He was so happy to play in his new bed. Then, he slept in it just fine; the first day. After that it was a little tough. He can get up whenever and come out to play. Especially in the middle of the night. He just comes right in our room and wakes us up. Well, me mostly. Josh has been really nice though and getting up with him when it is just a little early like 6:30 or 7. Then, I can sleep in until 8 or so. It makes up for getting up to put him back to bed a couple times. We are still working on him staying in bed, but I think it was time for it. I just hope he lets me sleep with the new baby.

Look at me!

So fun I even pretend to go to sleep and say, "night."

He insisted that Thor come a cuddle with him. It lasted about 2 seconds.

1 comment:

Brean said...

I am so excited to you and the new baby! I hope you are doing well!! I hope I get a girl someday!