Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doctor Me

Rome had his 6 month doctors appointment today. I really should have taken pictures too because he turned 6 months today and wore a cute outfit to his appointment. Oh well, he missed his nap and is super tired. The appointment went really fast. (I think I asked too many questions last time and she wanted out of there. Well, that is what I think anyway) Rome is still doing really well. He was 18 lbs 5 ounces and 27 1/2 inches tall. I am surprised! I was sure he weighed more than that. They didn't tell me his percentages, but he is still high for his height, above 75%, and above 50% for his weight and head. He got 4 shots and a flu shot, so we are having an interesting night. Like I needed help after a no nap day. Maybe pics will come tomorrow. And I will make super delish cookies for the scrapbook ladies coming over to my house. Yea, Ha!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Does he only take one nap? Ihai's a big bummer if that's the case.

Jocie said...

No he takes 2, but he got up super early and took his first one at 8 am so it doesn't really count. His second one is usually 1.5-2 hours long and it is usually at 2 pm when he had his appt.

Alicia said...

Oh man, I wish Tyler would take two really good naps. He takes 3-4 30-45 minute naps. It is so hard being the third kid and trying to get anything done around the house and with the other two kids. I just remind myself, it's only for a season.