Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Josh

Today, I am thankful for my Husband. There are a lot of Joshes out there, but this one is mine. Josh is such a great husband. He teases me and makes me laugh and snores and never picks up his socks and leaves dishes wherever and is always lucky. He loves tang and sausage and chocolate chip cookies. He hates vegetables, but he eats them because he loves me. (and I will make him eat them) He could eat spaghetti for every meal if I let him. (which I won't) He knows about sports and the Army and politics and music. His favorite game in the car is to change the channel and name the artist and song. He wins because I don't know any of them and he is very often right. He closes the bathroom door when he leaves because in one of our houses I told him to close all of the doors. Of course that was over 2 years ago. Funny that he catches on now. I love him so much. I really can't picture my life without him. I have no idea where I would be or what I would be doing. I am glad that he takes care of me and Rome so that I am able to stay at home. I could have chosen someone else, but I don't know how. I used to tell people that he stuck around until I had to keep him. The real story is I kept trying to get rid of him and I just couldn't live without him. When we were engaged we would fight a lot because we lived 2 states away and we kept trying to get married or break up. It was really tough. It was hard to stay with him, but hurt too much to think of being with out him. I never got a long with any LDS guys anyway. I know that he will come around when he is ready and that is okay with me. I have a really great life. I am seriously happy with where I am and what I have and He has everything to do with that. He doesn't need to hear it, but he might read this, so I Love You Honey. I am glad you put up with my crazy self.

No comments: