Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Birthdays are great and I have always loved mine. Really, it is because it is next to Thanksgiving. My whole family is there and everyone wishes me a Happy Birthday. We would always sit down to eat and each say something we were thankful for. I always said family. It sounds contrite, but I really mean it. Now, it might be because everyone HAS to wish me a Happy Birthday. I don't even need presents. I like it just as much if they call me on the phone. I just really like that everyone thinks of me once in a while. So, today I am thankful for Birthdays and people remembering you on your special day. Or close to it. I am so not picky.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you A LOT!!!

~The Leavitt Family

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Jo! You're so cute. Hope you have a great day!