Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby Cuteness

This is the last post for November. I might keep going, but we will have to see. I have a really bad track record. After a whole month, I remember that I like it. It just takes some work, and I forget to do it with all the other stuff I have happening.
Anyway, Baby Turino Cuteness.
 Bathtime
 Tiny Tennies 
(Mindy want any shoes? I have tons.)
 Found his toys
 I thought he was taking a really long nap.
 He just scooted over and was playing with the bumper on his crib.
 Having fun!
 He keeps trying to do it again.
 Capri traded her bear for his. He didn't mind.
 Pretty tasty.
 And funny.
 Sweetness.
Oh, how I love this little guy!

1 comment:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute!! And he is so big :) The little tennies are adorable too! Of course I would love ANY shoes! (ps- the tutu pics of Capri are so stinkin cute too! Makes me miss my girls being little!)