Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Turino Update

Pictures! I know you are excited. 
I thought you might like to see some more of Baby T. He is getting so big! 
Look at those cheeks!
Monkey Toes
Big Brother

Yummy Fingers
So sweet sleeping
Coming Home Dino Pajamas
Brother Loves!
First Smiles


Starting to Laugh!
I seriously love this little guy! I have heard many people say that they felt like their baby has been here forever. I never had that feeling until Turino. I knew that was his name and I knew he needed to come to our family. It is so much that I am sometimes surprised that he is still little. I FEEL like he should be big because he has always been here. I am glad that he is still little. I know I will turn around and he will be turing one...or two! Oh, my sweet boy! I am so happy you are in our family!

No comments: