Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday Quilt

Sunday was my Birthday. Strange that it was so late after Thanksgiving.
It was a pretty non-special day, but I had been celebrating all week.
I sent myself cookies on Monday.
I saw an ad for frosted cookies in the mail for $5. So, I sent one to my Brother on his mission. 
Then, they sent me another coupon. I had to try more.
They had this sampler pack for only shipping. So, about $7. Awesome. They were pretty tasty too.
 Nope, I didn't share.
I am lucky enough to also share my Birthday with my Best Friend. Hers is the next day.
Being the crazy person that I am, I made her a quilt. Yes, after just having a baby. I blame the lack of sleep for my super busy pattern choices. It was difficult to find the time, but I got it done.
I think it looks pretty darn good too.
I was going for vintage, modern, pink, Mickey and Minnie. I think I pulled it off.
 I especially like the Mickeys quilted in.
I hope she likes it too!

1 comment:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Oh my gosh...Happy, Happy Birthday!! You are such a talented lady! Your quilts are amazing! If you ever want to come help me make one, I will TOTALLY let you :)