Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanks A Lot

Thanksgiving this year was pretty great.
I went to bed early and slept in until after 8 am.
I woke up to this happy guy.


 Trying to get him to smile for a picture.
 Oh, well. You will just have to trust me. He was smiling.
I tried to help my Mom cook turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, and pies.
Actually, I just sat and watched. (and fed a baby) Someday I will regret not learning all of those things. Today was not that day.
After stuffing ourselves, we played games. I did not plan them. My crafty SIL did.
They were great. 
I watched her make cute turkey place settings for everyone too. 
I was very observant this year.
Later that night, she invited me to go to a movie with her (and her family), in a theater! It was pretty great. Baby T slept the whole time. That was pretty great too.
And the only pictures I got... I didn't actually take. Someone found my camera and used it. 
 It was probably Cam, as he is in the picture.
So for that
(and everything else that day)
Thanks a lot!

No comments: