Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas PJ's

It started a couple years ago when I decided (insanely) to make pajamas for my entire family. That was 17 pairs of pajamas. Crazy. Since then, I feel pretty comfortable making pajamas. So, making a new pair for my kids for Christmas is no problem. I always got new pj's for Christmas growing up and I like the idea of them being homemade. I actually give them early because I want them to be worn longer. 
 For Capri (mostly made while timing contractions)
 For Rome (I tried to so hard NOT to make them upside down. So, of course, they ended up being upside down)



My Christmas cuties. I think they like them.

1 comment:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I'm impressed! My kids get store bought pj's every christmas and since I don't sew very well (I pretend), I'm happy with that!